Process & Proposal Manager WATER & WASTEWATER
Head Office - Belgium
- You are responsible for the process design, price calculation and preparation of commercial offer for our water and wastewater projects in collaboration with the Sales/Business Development Manager.
- You work in a multidisciplinary team of Sales, Process and Proposal professionals active in the field of water, air, waste and newenergy.
- You are involved in all aspects related to the design and sale of a project: civil guidelines, P&ID, process design, price calculation.
- You have frequent contact to both clients and suppliers in the preparation of the offer.
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by experience (Master of Science in Civil Engineering or Master of Science in Environmental Technologies)
- At least 5 years of (international) experience in the water sector.
- Profound knowledge of water chemistry, calco-carbonic equilibrium, (membrane) filtration, ion exchange. Additional experience in (biological) wastewater processes is a +
- Proven people management skills, excellent organizational skills.
- You are rigorous and meticulous in your work.
- Willing to travel
- Result oriented
- Excellent command of French and English