- You are responsible for the execution of projects from design to implementation.
- You work in close collaboration with Process Engineers and you support, manage and control a team of Project Engineers and CAD Designers.
- You are involved in all aspects related to the execution of the project: civil guidelines, P&ID, detailed engineering, procurement, transport, subcontracting, budget control and site follow-up.
- You act as focal point of contact for client regarding project planning, contractual and financial aspects.
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by technical experience.
- At least 5 years of (international) experience in managing large technical projects.
- Profound knowledge of electro-mechanics, piping, electricity, automation and civil works.
- Knowledge of environmental technologies is an asset i.c. anaerobic digestion processes.
- Proven people management skills, excellent organizational skills.
- You are rigorous in your work.
- Willing to travel frequently
- Proficient verbal and writing skills in French and English
- Result oriented