Duties and Responsibilties
- You work independently while maintaining high degree of accuracy in the publication of reports/analysis to internal and external customers.
- You draw project financial statements and monthly reports for project managers and the management and provide support for variance analysis and auditor questions when necessary. You respect deadlines for monthly reporting.
- You perform appropriate financial analysis and prepare regular and ad hoc reports about project financial status and cash forecast as directed by the senior management.
- You make sure the accounting records underlying the financial statements accurately and fairly reflect the transactions of the local entities.
- You coordinate the payroll and benefits administration with guidance from external consultants for some local entities.
- You have a thorough understanding of risk management tools, including business insurance coverage. You identify and coordinate any business insurance claims.
- You are an excellent time manager and communicator as well as a team player with a positive attitude; you are aiming to improve business processes and to contribute to the company’s overall success.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a Master degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance required. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- You have 6 – 8 years relevant work experience including strong leadership, communication, and team building skills in an international environment.
- You are able to communicate effectively, both verbally as well as through multiple forms of media.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, database software and other applicable accounting and financial software and different systems.
- You have a strong knowledge of GAAP and working knowledge of IFRS.
- You have proven management-level skills in financial reporting, cost accounting, budgeting, and forecasting and inventory valuation, with strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- You have experience driving (financial) process improvements and (change) projects;
- You have a strong analytical focus and presentation skills through helicopter view and eye for detail;
- You have experience to work with advanced excel/system with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and maintain complex financial models;
- You have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives.