- You are responsible for the correct technical dimensioning and execution of installations within the agreed budget and time frame.
- You select suppliers on technical specifications, you prepare price inquiries and you perform technical calculations.
- You work in collaboration with the purchase department and you report to your Engineer Manager.
- You have a Technical Master Degree or equivalent by experience and minimum 5 years of experience within engineering of electro-mechanical installations, piping, electricity, automation and civil works. Knowledge of waste water treatment or thermal processes are an asset.
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.