Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the eco-system. As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
You like to join this no-nonsense team because you
- like to design the smartest electrical installation possible
- are an expert in linking the electrical components to all other disciplines and deliver reliable solutions
- enjoy working together with other specialists to ensure the clients receive the best possible installation with a flexible attitude
- Further, you will be in for cost calculating and feasibility design.
- Strive continuously for cost reduction of components and their arrangements
- Support the project managers with the correct deliverables for the project
- Supervision and control of electric works with project managers, clients, and contractors. Based on experience and expertise, you formulate solutions for each problem
- Engineering degree with experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch, English as well verbally as in writing.
- Strong knowledge of electric design techniques and instrumentation
- Strong electrical background and knowledge of materials
- Ability to interact with and comprehend mechanical designs
- Very proficient in regulations and electrical calculations
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
- Prepared to travel
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.