Exciting times at Waterleau!
Being the leading water Technology Company committed to protecting the ecosystem we are growing, Thus we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
As a Construction Team Leader at Waterleau, you will be responsible for all construction deliverables throughout the various project phases. In addition to the project work, you will also be working on structuring the construction department in a sustainable way that benefits the different business lines and departments within Waterleau.
As part of this role, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing construction calculation tools for different project phases
- Assisting in creating project execution plans
- Collaborating early on with proposal, engineering, and project management to ensure the most economical and sustainable design
- Providing (technical) support to site managers and supervisors
- Creating a construction centre of excellence, including a workshop and site setup
- You are responsible for strong internal and external communication with all stakeholders.
Required skills and experience:
- Master in engineering or equivalent by technical experience
- Experience in managing international projects
- A track record in setting up business lines/ departments
- Proven people skills and project management skills.
- You have a strong personality, positive minded and problem solver.
- You are a good communicator, team player who leads his/ her team towards an excellent result.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (both written & verbal).
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.