- You define and calculate the electric needs and design the electric installations
- You make a selection for instrumentation of the Waterleau projects both in the commercial as in the engineering and construction phase
- Feasibility design and cost calculation of projects in the pre-sales phase
- Evaluation and negotiation of the quotations related to electrical design
- You verify electric drawings from subcontractors and suppliers
- You supervise and control the electric works with project managers, client and contractors. Based on experience and expertise, you formulate solutions for each problem.
- You work with the engineering and process team and you steer a team of CAD designers for detailed designs of electric drawings
- You supervise the electric wiring during start-up and commissioning and prepare the As Built documentation where needed
- Prepare tender documents in relation to electrical aspects, as supporting element towards Procurement.
- Strive continuously for cost reduction of components and their arrangements
- Support the project managers with the correct deliverables for the project
Required Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree with experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both in written and spoken conversations. French is a plus
- Strong knowledge about electric design techniques and instrumentation
- Strong electrical background and knowledge of materials
- Ability to interact with and comprehend mechanical designs
- Very proficient in regulations and electrical calculations
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure and prepared to travel
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.