Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the eco-system.
As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
The Engineering Support department is responsible for handling all the technical administration handling during the development and engineering of our installations worldwide. We are looking for two colleagues.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and committed team as an Engineering Support specialist. You are the link between the engineering and various departments within and outside the Waterleau Group. Sure you do guarantee a quality service from engineering requests to delivery of the pieces of equipment with respect to deadlines.
- You are thepoint of contact for the engineers & project manager and assure a swift and qualitative response to client questions with regard to spare parts products, pricing, and delivery times.
- You are responsible for providing and following upquotations by utilizing sales and technical knowledge.
- You are responsible for the entire administrative processing of sales orders, purchase orders,and invoicing.
- You support the logistics department by supplying the necessary shippingdocuments such as certificates, technical documents, safety sheets, etc.
- You maintain Purchasing records by updating procurement follow-up files.
- You act as a Waterleau ambassador internal and external who’s willing to go the extra mile to ensure completeteams satisfaction.
- Previous experience in a customer servicerole or engineering support is preferred. Knowledge of the logistics sector is a plus.
- You have an understanding of engineering or technical principles and customer service practices.
- You have excellent and effective communication skills(NL/FR/ENG).
- You have a technical affinity.
- You have excellent
- organization and prioritization skills with the confidence to work autonomously.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.