About the job
Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protecting the eco-system. We are committed to addressing the evolving needs of the market through cutting-edge water reuse technologies, innovative climate-neutral solutions, and tackling micropollutant challenge. As a leading ambassador for sustainable water management, we collaborate with companies to explore the potential of reusing their wastewater, thereby promoting environmental preservation and economic growth. As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
Do you like to join this no-nonsense team as a Growth Leader Water Reuse since you love to work in a context with direct & real-life impact? We are looking for a Growth Leader Water Reuse
Role and Responsibilities
As the Growth Leader, you will play a vital role in understanding the market's needs and responding with bespoke solutions in water reuse technologies, new innovations, and micropollutant resolutions. You will be the driving force as the Waterleau ambassador, working closely with companies to explore the possibilities of reusing their wastewater. Internally, you will lead growth initiatives by conceptualizing new innovations and collaborating with the R&D and marketing teams to translate these innovations into market-ready products. Key responsibilities include:
- Market Understanding: Utilize your in-depth market knowledge to identify and address the specific needs of the water reuse sector in the Benelux region.
- Client Engagement: Proactively pitch our solutions to potential clients, nurturing warm leads to convert them into successful partnerships. Support commercial key accounts with new product content and inspire them with our latest innovations.
- Product Management: Act as the product manager, bridging the gap between technical developments and the market, to ensure new innovations are presented in an understandable and inspiring manner via inbound marketing. For this you will work closely with the marketing team.
- Technical Expertise: Utilize your technical knowledge and market insights to collaborate with the proposal team in developing the best technical solutions for our clients.
- Communication seeker: Serve as the main contact person for water reuse projects, both for our clients and internally, ensuring seamless coordination and successful opportunities identification.
- Market Knowledge Development: Immerse yourself in the industry by attending events in the Flemish ecosystem, participating in workgroups, delivering impactful presentations, and conducting webinars. Additionally, create inspiring movies showcasing our newest pioneer projects to bolster the pipeline of potential clients.
- Strategic Vision: Work closely with the VP of Business Development to develop long-term strategies and visions based on clients' demands for sustainable growth.
- Sustainable Partnerships: Identify early adopters and innovators in the market to establish long-term sustainable partnerships aimed at reducing our climate impact.
As a Growth Leader at Waterleau
- You’ll be part of the Sales team, working together with other colleagues ranging from process and proposal to R&D, marketing and services. As a communication seeker you will use the input and feedback of different internal departments for the further water reuse development.
- You will use your technical knowledge and market insights to develop together with the proposal team the best technical solutions for our client.
- You’ll be creating inbound marketing campaigns using your technical knowledge as well as your visionary mindset to create inspiring content.
- You derive energy from creating technical and inspiring presentations, driven by a passion to inspire and mobilize people to take meaningful actions.
- You’ll discover a make-it-happen environment in which entrepreneurship and an eagerness to learn new technologies and techniques are key.
- You’ll make a real-world impact, helping to solve relevant and important challenges, like reducing the water footprint of companies, increasing treatment efficiencies or cleaning the environment from persistent pollutants.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Business Management, or a related field.
- Understanding and interests in water reuse technologies, climate-neutral solutions, and micropollutant challenges.
Excellent communication skills to effectively translate technical concepts into understandable language for diverse audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to bring new products to the market.
- Proactive approach to gaining market knowledge through attending events, workshops, and webinars.
- Strategic thinker with a vision for sustainable growth. Not afraid of tackling and selling new concepts that require substantial development.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary package with great benefits
- A hybrid way of working: switching between a great working environment to enjoy & collaborate with your enthusiastic colleagues and the comfort & quiet of your home office when trying to focus.
- A role with responsibility and ownership in a rapidly expanding water reuse market, where you will tackle diverse challenges head-on.
- A possibility to grow in several directions and ways!
- A way to truly have a positive and tangible impact as a growth leader on our environment and the world around you.
- This position is based in the Benelux region, offering opportunities for remote work and occasional travel.
If you have always dreamed of developing and selling sustainable water solutions to the industry, while contributing to a blue planet in an international environment, this position is definitely for you. Join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in spearheading our growth and shaping the future of water sustainability.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and enthusiasm for the role to [email address]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Together, let's pave the way for a water-resilient and sustainable future!
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.