As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for designing, improving & completing construction and engineering projects by organizing and controlling all technical elements of a project. Within the Engineering department, the project engineer supports and guides the CAD department for the preparation of required plans and documentation sets. The project engineer designs & prepares all required documentation in order to purchase, subcontract all required components of the technical installation.
The project engineer assists the project manager in the interdisciplinary activities within the engineering phase of the project.
- Prepare and/or review the required calculation sheets, hydraulic analysis and technical notes in order to guide the CAD department.
- Develop the specifications for all equipment required for each project.
- Prepare the required spec sheets for the procurement of the project’s materials and components.
- Review the technical offers from subcontractors and finalise the technical purchase of all components of the Installation
- Drafting the final engineering file including lessons learned for engineering.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of hydraulics, piping and appendages, pumps is required
- Knowledge of process flows and P&ID
- Basic knowledge of mechanical strength calculation
- Basic knowledge of electricity and instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of civil construction works
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as in writing.
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
Apart from the required competences, we are looking for a zeal and enthusiasm. Waterleau provides different training and support in order to master the job!
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.