SOCREMATIC, a Waterleau company, is the French subsidiary of a European group dedicated to the environment. We design and deliver customised pollution control treatment plants to our customers throughout the world. In order to continue the development of our company, we are looking for a Project Engineer. You will be part of a team of around 20 people in new premises based in Cergy-Pontoise (35 min from Charles de Gaulle airport in the Val d'Oise).
By delegation of the sales and process engineers, in agreement with the technical and operational management, and in relation with the customer (contract compliance), you are responsible for the realisation of our installations, in accordance with the technical specifications for contracts worldwide.
You will be responsible for :
- Communication with the client in French or English
- Establishing/verifying/updating the PID based on the project PID
- Drawing up / checking / updating plans (columns, layout, etc.)
- Drawing up / checking / updating the project schedule
- Drawing up the quality plan
- Drawing up the manuals and technical file for the client
- Compliance with the schedule (Contractual)
- Compliance with the customer's (Quality) specifications
- Improving the budget/price sheet with the negotiation of purchases concerning the project, choice of suppliers while respecting the customer's specifications
- Improving the budget/price sheet with the negotiation of the purchases concerning the business, choice of suppliers while respecting the customer's specifications
- Coordination of internal and external parties (subcontractors)
- Technical and economic management of the business
- Follow-up of on-site assembly sites until commissioning and acceptance of the installation.
Your main objective is to achieve customer satisfaction within the contract by delivering a reliable installation in accordance with the technical specifications and basic design of the project, while respecting the company and customer policies and methodology. Travel as required, several days in a row if necessary in France or abroad
Higher education in Process Engineering, Boilermaking, Piping with 4 to 5 years successful experience in a similar position.
Knowledge required in :
- boiler making, ducting, piping.
- rotating machines (pumps, fans, etc.)
Good knowledge of Autocad. Inventor, MS project, Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Excellent command of English required (many international contracts).
Autonomy, rigour, organisation and availability are required for this position.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.