Looking for an experienced engineer with strong project and people skills, managing international (waste) water treatment projects.
- You have a key role within the organization, managing your projects from design to the start-up of the plant within budget and respecting deadlines.
- The project manager deals with the cost follow up, planning and quality control of the project.
- As Project manager, you steer a multi-functional team, to cover all elements & needs of large technical projects, until the successful start-up of the new plant.
- You are the first point of contact for our client (with regard to planning, contractual and financial aspects) and interface between customer and all teams within Waterleau.
- You recruit and manage all subcontractors.
- You are responsible for strong internal and external communication with all stakeholders.
- You report directly to the VP Projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by technical experience.
- At least 5 years experience in managing international projects.
- Knowledge of environmental technologies is an asset.
- Proven people skills, excellent project management skills.
- You have a strong personality, positive minded and problem solver.
- You are a good communicator, team player who leads his/ her team towards an excellent result.
- Willing to travel frequently to the several sites.
- Good knowledge of French and English (both written & verbal).
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.