Waterleau, member of Group Machiels, is a global Water Technology Company committed to protect one of our most valuable natural resources: water. We provide solutions for water production, wastewater treatment and water reuse. We will do everything in our power to help industries and municipalities reach their sustainable development goals. We strongly believe that every drop counts.
Passionate about water, we have developed a portfolio of state-of-the-art water technologies and acquired an impressive track record of +2000 references across all continents. Our services include design & build of turnkey plants, technology pack providing as well as outsourced operations and maintenance.
To meet the increasing demand and in order to further strengthen our position within the international industry, we are currently looking for a:
Sales Engineer (Commercial Leader): with a passion for developing and selling water technology solutions for the industry and a profound technical knowledge.
- Your role is to identify new customers as well as to find new opportunities within existing accounts for our state of the art solutions related to process water, wastewater, and water recovery.
- To develop your business, you work closely together with our global network of subsidiaries, partners and agents.
- You work closely together with corporate level of several prospects and customers in the industry to introduce them in the innovative products of Waterleau.
- You often liaise with the marketing team as well as with the local sales representatives of our offices abroad for the development of specific projects.
- As Commercial Leader you work in close collaboration with Waterleau’s process & technical department.
- You report directly to the VP Sales and you can count on a team of +10 highly motivated sales colleagues active in different industry verticals as well as in the municipal water & wastewater area.
- You will be directed from the Waterleau headquarters in Wespelaar Belgium.
This is what your profile looks like:
- You obtained a master’s degree in process (bio-)engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have a proven track record of minimum 2-5 years technical-commercial experience
- You love water
- You can master and sell complex engineered capex solutions.
- You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of French language. Any other language will be considered as a plus.
- You are a patient negotiator with strong verbal communication skills.
- Furthermore, you are prepared to travel 20% of your time for short periods.
- Be part of an international ambitious team passionate about water and the protection of the eco-system.
- Challenging position in a company determined by growth.
- Attractive salary package with extra benefits (company car, smartphone, laptop, groups- and health insurance, ….)
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.