- Coordination of spare parts with suppliers and clients: spare parts identification, price inquiries, suppliers follow-up, costs analysis, preparation of quotations and follow-up
- Close coordination with the procurement and logistics department for the delivery of spare parts
- Administering client accounts
- Upgrade of the spare parts webshop – spare parts catalogue/platform
- Providing support material to the sales team
- Financial follow-up (payments client) and reporting
- Standardisation of after sales offers and service contracts
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanics or relevant field
- Preferable 2-3 years of experience in sales; experience in other administrative or procurement positions will be considered a plus
- Experience as a pump or valve supplier is a big asset
- You are well-organized, communicative, result driven, stress resistant and accurate
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English is required (both written & verbal). Any other language is an asset.
What we offer
- A challenging and exciting job, in a dynamic and growing environment, where entrepreneurship is stimulated. The international character of our activities also provide new impressions and possibilities to develop your global view.
- A competitive salary package and extra legal benefits in function of your experience and competencies.