- You are responsible for programming the PLC and SCADA software for WATERLEAU processes and installations.
- You will design the automation architecture and select the PLC and SCADA for both hardware and software according to specifications, P&ID, standards and installation requirements.
- You are responsible for the integration with IT applications, databases and industrial networks.
- You are responsible for the functional operation of the plants and for the implementation of the FAT and SAT of the software in collaboration with the engineering and start-up team.
- You will coordinate and do the follow-up order changes.
- You work with the engineering and maintenance teams and you are an anchor point for your After Sales and Operations & Maintenance colleagues.
- You stay informed of new developments in automation equipment, software and systems.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the following PLC and SCADA systems: Siemens Step7 and TIA Portal, Rockwell Automation RSLogix, Schneider Modicon , SCADA systems WinCC, RS and FT View or Citect. Good knowledge of fieldbus technology like Profibus, Profinet and Modbus.
- A proven track record of preparing and following URS, FDS, FAT and SAT documentation.
- Fluent in Dutch and English as well verbally as in writing. French is a plus
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
- Prepared to travel (25% of the time)