As a Business Development/Sales Manager France for Water, Wastewater & Anaerobic Digestion you are responsible for promoting and selling our technological solutions in France towards the industry:
- You are responsible for managing a portfolio of existing and potential clients located in France.
- Your clients are both national and international companies active in various sectors.
- You prospect the market through direct contact, networking, conferences, exhibitions and (social) media.
- You establish contacts with the engineering and consulting companies active in this field.
- You analyze the needs with relation to water, wastewater and anaerobic digestion and develop tailored solutions with the support of our technology and engineering team located in our headquarters.
- You present both the technical and commercial features of our tailored Total Water Management solutions to the client and make sure to convince the client of our solutions aiming to boost his sustainability.
- You are active in long and complex selling cycles for capital goods and supporting services.
- You will visit customers on regular base, depending on the needs, throughout the country.
- You will participate in monthly and quarterly sales meetings with the international sales team within WATERLEAU.
YOUR PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 year experience within the Water, Wastewater and/or Anaerobic Digestion field.
- Any sales experience with direct technical sales in France is a strong plus
- Master Degree in Environmental engineering or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial attitude with hunter mentality allows you to go the extra mile for our clients.
- You have the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral) in French and English
- You are able to work on multiple tasks and organize your time effectively to achieve your goals and objectives
- Your technological knowledge and analytical mind in combination with your creativity allows you to develop winning propositions.
- You are willing to travel 50% of the time throughout France and towards our headquarters in Belgium
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, …)
Location: Paris region or Brussels region
WHAT WE OFFER
- A rewarding career in a dynamic, successful, multi-cultural and growing company active in the field of Environment
- Regional sales responsibility and a high level of autonomy
- Possibilities to learn about innovations, technologies offered within our Total Water Management solutions
- International career development possibilities
- Attractive and competitive salary package