- Handle all transport requests for SLA, including LOG PO administration & reporting (you check stock availability and expected delivery dates)
- You book and coordinate transport orders. You take care of the correct documents (CMR, attest of origin, freight letters, you declare goods with the concerned customs department.
- Handle all transport requests for O&M Morocco, including LOG PO administration & reporting
- Support the Project admin person in follow up of O&M Moroccan EU purchases
- Follow up on Project transport & IT Systems (Access dB / ERP) when the E&L Manager is absent
- Procurement & logistics management: Prepare requests for quotations, purchase orders and follow-up on deliveries, follow up and control of all invoicing and payment conditions
- Schedule management: Keep track of the planning and identify potential critical situations to make sure the project office reaches all goals and meets the deadlines.
- Quality management: Centralize all the required documents for the project, check the quality and keep the overview up to date.
- HSE management: Register all documents related to HSE (incident reports, site inspection reports, etc.)
- Communication management: Keep track of ingoing and outgoing communication and prepare official transmittals to the client.
- Resources management: Make sure the project team resource planning is completed in time to avoid delays in the execution of the projects.
- Document management: Set up all document management, following the structure and Waterleau standards.
- Engineering: Follow up all the technical documents sent and received.
- Construction management: Report and register all documents related to the construction.
- Commissioning management: Assemble all technical documentation to make the as-built files.
- Miscellaneous: Coordinate meetings (welcome important clients, book meeting rooms, …) and provide the project office of all basic necessities (paper, office supplies, cups and glasses, …).
Required Skills and Experience
Degree: Bachelor degree is required (Logistics/Office Management)
3 to 5 years experience in a similar job
- Fluent in English & French (MUST)
- Accurate, flexible, organized & respects deadlines
- It knowledge: Access, Office, good knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of legislation & documentation of different transport modalities (Air, Ocean, Road, Express)
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods legislation (ADR, IMO, IATA)
- Knowledge of Customs regulations
- Knowledge of INCO Terms and commercial export documentation