You perform sampling, analysis, operation, maintenance of the lab, pilot and demo scale treatment systems in house or occasionally at the client site.
Required Skills and Experience
- You are a Professional Bachelor in Environmental Technology/Chemistry or Graduate in Biotechnology
- Working accurate and analytical
- Technical knowledge of bioreactors, instrumentation, electricity and automation
- You have a basic understanding of and you are interested in physico-chemical water and biological wastewater treatment processes and technologies
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset