- You will work on our different mechanical and electrical sites around the world.
- You will be responsible for the daily organization of the mechanical and electrical site, and will be in direct contact with the different contractors working on site. You participate in weekly site meetings with our customer and contractors to discuss progress of works, planning, safety, issues on site, corrective actions if necessary.
- You report to the Project Manager based in Wespelaar (Belgium) to whom you send your weekly reports, and whom you keep fully informed about situation on site.
- You are responsible for receiving all containers on site with the equipment to be installed, for the handling, as well as the safe storage of the ordered goods. You can be requested to look for local contractors assisting the construction works.
- You carry out daily inspections of the mechanical and electrical site, and make all necessary tests to verify if the installation complies with its design, reporting to the Project Manager.
- You ensure a high level of quality, enabling our Commissioning Engineer to start up the plant in the best circumstances.
- Depending on the stipulations of the contract, you will assist and train our customers’ staff in the daily maintenance of the installed equipment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the design and construction of Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- You have a proven experience of installing pumps, valves, piping, instrumentation, electricity cabling.
- You are aware of health and safety procedures which you will enforce on site towards the different contractors.
- You are hands on, motivated, and not afraid of challenges. You are able to manage and lead a construction site, and to work and cooperate with suppliers and partners, achieving a high level of quality in work as well as in reporting.
- You are willing to travel for periods of 2-3 weeks up to maximum 2 months to our construction sites abroad, depending on the size of the works.
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written) and Portuguese, any other international language is an asset (French, Spanish, …).
We offer a challenging and interesting job opportunity in an international working environment, allowing you to use and expand your knowledge. We offer a financial package in relation to your experience, including daily allowances for the periods you work