• You are responsible for delivering commissioning objectives on time and within budget
• You thoroughly understand the process of the Waterleau technology
• You have good knowledge of mechanical equipment, piping, electricity and instrumentation
• You work with the engineering and maintenance teams and you are an anchor point for your After Sales and Operations & Maintenance colleagues.
• You are responsible for the incorporation of all the activities into the integrated commissioning plan
• You manage the commissioning team on daily deliverables
• You are responsible for pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and offshore equipment
• You are responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of readiness and statement of fitness
• You work safely
• Preferable hold of a degree in Engineering or equivalent .
• You need at least 5 years relevant experience in the working field.
• Fluent in English (verbally and in writing). Dutch and French are an asset.
• Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
• Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
• Prepared to travel frequently