- Procurement & logistics management: Prepare requests for quotations, purchase orders and follow-up on deliveries.
- Financial management: Follow-up and control of all invoicing and payments.
- Schedule management: Keep track of the planning and identify potential critical situations to make sure the project office reaches all goals and meets the deadlines.
- Quality management: Centralize all the required documents for the project, check the quality and keep the overview up to date.
- HSE management: Register all documents related to HSE (incident reports, site inspection reports, etc.)
- Communication management: Keep track of ingoing and outgoing communication and prepare official transmittals to the client.
- Resources management: Make sure the project team resource planning is completed in time to avoid delays in the execution of the projects.
- Document management: Set up all document management, following the structure and Waterleau standards.
- Engineering: Follow up all the technical documents sent and received.
- Construction management: Report and register all documents related to the construction.
- Commissioning management: Assemble all technical documentation to make the as-built files.
- Miscellaneous: Coordinate meetings (welcome important clients, book meeting rooms, …) and provide the project office of all basic necessities (paper, office supplies, cups and glasses, …).
- Diploma: bachelor degree
- Years of experience: min. 2-3 years in project business
- Personality traits: accurate, flexible, organized & respect deadlines
- IT knowledge: Office
- Languages: English and French
- A challenging and exciting job, in a dynamic and growing environment, where entrepreneurship is stimulated. The international character of our activities also provide new impressions and possibilities to develop your global view.
- A competitive salary package and extra legal benefits in function of your experience and competencies.