Responsible for the complete management of a turnkey project in waste water treatment for our public customer.
- Act as a Waterleau Group Representative for internal and external stakeholders.
- Waterleau Spokesperson to third parties (partners, customers, technical support)
- Manage coordination meetings
- Attend / participate in site meetings
- Planning and planning monitoring
- Negotiate contract amendments and changes with clients, partners and suppliers
- Manage insurance
- Project data validation
- Basic and detailed engineering
- Procurement and expedition
- Work execution
- Plant commissioning
- Warranty control
- Payment of suppliers and credit control
- Budget follow-up and reporting
- Cash flow planning
Drawing and follow-up of bank warranties
- Records Management
- Internal and external reporting
- Quality control
- Internal and external communication and data archiving
- Managing and monitoring human resources
- Drawing of "lessons learned" report at end of project.
- Civil or electromechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in managing wastewater treatment and/or drinking water plants.
- Capable to manage a team.
- Communicative with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge of wastewater treatment and / or potable water.
- You have a BTS degree, IUT or equivalent, preferably engineering processes.
- Good knowledge of software used in project management (Autocad, Office, MS Project,).
- Ready to settle in Morocco for the project period (2 to 3 years)
- Willing to travel between Morocco and Belgium within the framework of the project needs.
- Fluent French.
- Knowledge of Arabic or English language is a plus
- High sense of safety and health awareness for team as well as respect for the environment.