A Project Engineer is responsible for completing construction and engineering projects by organizing and controlling all technical elements of a project. Within the Engineering department, the Project Engineer supports and guides the CAD department for the preparation of required plans and documentation sets. The Project Engineer prepares all required documentation in order to purchase, subcontract all required components of the technical installation.
The Project Engineer assists the project manager in the interdisciplinary activities within the engineering phase of the project.
- You are responsible for the correct technical dimensioning and execution of installations within the agreed budget and time frame.
- You select suppliers on technical specifications, you prepare price inquiries and you perform technical calculations.
- You work in collaboration with the CAD and purchase department and you report to your Project Manager.
- You have a Technical Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience with engineering of electro-mechanical installations, piping, electricity, automation and civil works is preferred.
- Knowledge of (waste)water treatment is an asset.
- Experience with Python is an asset
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are fluent in English