- You have a key role within the organization, managing your projects from design to the start-up of the plant within budget and respecting deadlines
- The project manager deals with the cost follow up, planning and quality control of the project.
- As Project manager, you steer a multi-functional team, to cover all elements & needs of large technical projects, until the successful start-up of the new plant
- You are the first point of contact for our client (with regard to planning, contractual and financial aspects) and interface between customer and all teams within Waterleau
- You recruit and manage all subcontractors
- You are responsible for strong internal and external communication with all stakeholders
- You report directly to the VP Projects
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by technical experience.
- At least 5 years experience in managing international projects.
- Knowledge of environmental technologies is an asset.
- Proven people skills, excellent project management skills.
- You have a strong personality, positive minded and problem solver
- You are a good communicator, team player who leads his/ her team towards an excellent result
- Willing to travel frequently to the several sites
- Good knowledge of French and English (both written & verbal)