• You are responsible for the process design, price calculation and preparation of commercial offer for our water and wastewater projects in collaboration with the Sales/Business Development Manager.
• You are involved in all aspects related to the design and sale of a project: concept development with our experts, process design, mass and heat balances, production of technical and commercial deliverables such as P&ID, civil guidelines, data sheets, process note, , price calculation sheet, etc.
• You have frequent contact to both clients and suppliers in the preparation of the offer.
• You take a central role in the preparation of the solution
• You are involved and you support the Tender Manager in the proposal validation process,
Required Skills and Experience
• Master in Engineering or equivalent by experience (Master of Science in Civil Engineering or Master of Science in Environmental Technologies)
• At least 5 years of (international) experience in the water sector.
• In depth knowledge of water and wastewater technologies: water chemistry, filtration processes (ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis), biological processes (aerobic, anaerobic)
• Proven people management skills, excellent organizational skills.
• You are rigorous and meticulous in your work.
• Willing to travel
• Result oriented
• Excellent command of English and French