As a Waterleau Research Engineer you will be responsible for conceiving, developing, improving and optimizing ‘water’ and (biological) ‘wastewater’ treatment technologies. As a team member of the R&D department, you perform lab, pilot and demo scale biodegradation and optimization tests in our R&D competence center located in Wespelaar.
- You are a PhD/Doctorate holder in environmental technology or an experienced bio-engineer with minimal 2 to 4 years work experience
- You are an expert in Biological Waste Water Treatment processes and technologies
- Knowledge of water treatment processes and technologies
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset