- You are responsible for providing operations support to Waterleau customers in line with the contractual timing and budget
- You thoroughly understand the process of the Waterleau technology
- You have good knowledge of mechanical equipment, piping, electricity and instrumentation
- You work with the teams from Sales, Engineering and Maintenance and you are an anchor point for your Aftersales and O&M colleagues.
- You are commercial in nature and always seeking for additional after sales opportunities for Waterleau that result in a quality offering for our Clients.
- You continuously look for ways to reduce operational costs and improve operational results for our customers.
- You align with the Process, Commissioning and Start-up Team.
- Your main client base will be located in French Speaking Africa and Europe.
- You have an Engineering degree or equivalent by experience
- You need at least 5 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French (verbally and in writing).
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker and customer minded
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
- Prepared to travel frequently
A challenging and exciting job, in a dynamic and growing environment, where entrepreneurship is stimulated. The international character of our activities also provide new impressions and possibilities to develop your global view.
A competitive salary package and extra-legal benefits in function of your experience and competencies.