- Prepare and/or review the required calculation sheets, hydraulic analysis and technical notes in order to guide the Cad Department to prepare
- Develop the specifications for all equipment that is required for each project.
- Prepare the required specification sheets in order to tender and purchase all components of the Construction unit.
- Review the technical offer of Subcontractors and finalise the technical purchase of all components of the Installation
- Ensure that the engineering final dossier is properly prepared and filed and that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified
- Assist customer service specialists with price request and quotations
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Hydraulics, Piping and appendages, Pumps is required
- Knowledge of Process flows and P&ID
- Basic knowledge of mechanical strength calculation
- Basic knowledge of Electricity and Instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of Civil construction works
- Fluent in English & Dutch, verbally as well as in writing.
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.