We are Waterleau
We are experts in closing the water loop. From wastewater treatment to water recovery. From plant design to process automation. We unfold every resource from every water drop: pure water, energy and nutrients.
Group Machiels: pioneer in sustainability
Waterleau is proud to be part of Group Machiels, a global operator in
renewable energy, environmental services as well as residential and industrial real estate. Founded in 1941 as a
construction company, the family-owned company has positioned
itself as an innovative player in green energy generation, sustainable
waste disposal and water treatment.
Continuously investing in environmental technologies, Group Machiels has established a strong reputation as a preserver of our natural resources.
Learn more on Group Machiels : www.machiels.com
Passionate about water
We are strong believers of sustainable development. We are committed to protect our most precious natural resource: water. We help municipalities in managing sewage water treatment and production facilities limit their water, energy and carbon footprint.
We care about water: we demonstrate our impact by
- Treating pollution in sewage water and wastewater
- Producing customized water for the industry
- Offering safe potable water in water-deprived regions
- Re-using treated wastewater
- Recovering biogas and nutrients from wastewater
- Treating sludge in an eco-friendly way
Our company values
We are 550 water experts operating in all continents. Our Belgian origin is encrusted in our company culture. Hard-working, looking for smart solutions, no-nonsense and getting the job done. This is what we're praised for. This is what makes us different.
- Smart solutions
We value our people
We strongly believe in empowering people by respecting and appreciating what makes them different in terms of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or belief.
Equality, diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of the Waterleau corporate philosophy.
- Equality: We make sure no individual is treated less favorably and disadvantaged get the tools to access the same, fair opportunities as their peers.
- Diversity: We recognize and respect each other's differences. We believe diversity fosters a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Inclusion: we create an environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Working at WATERLEAU
Do you care about water too? Do you want to make a difference in water protection? We would love to hear from you. Your talents can help us stay at the forefront of environmental protection.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.