Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the eco-system. As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic, smart and no-nonsense professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology. To support our growth, we are looking for an:
To join our engineering team, dedicated to deliver sustainable and innovative water solutions to our customers. You, with your flexible attitude:
- Like to build smart architectures for our client’s
- Are focused to program and automate the water solutions of the future in close cooperation with the multidisciplinary teams
- Are involved in the development of both OT & IT applications and databases for both internal as well, as external products and projects.
You will be involved in the complete life cycle of projects: From the start of the project you will be part a of a multidisciplinary team, where you will work focus on the integration of the automation and software of the installation. You will be involved in the data architectuur of the project, the functional description, the on site commissioning, testing and Start up. You will also work on programs to develop new (software) products and help them integrate in our different platforms.
You will be involved in the datacollection infrastructure of the waterplants in operation, and you will be involved in the optimisation of the function of the plant. The lessons learned you will use for your next adventure.
Strengths, interest and focus:
- You are triggered and fascinated in working with a Broad range of scada systems, in particular Ignition, but also other programs can interest you: Siemens, Rockwell , Schneider beckhoff.
- You have or you are interested to learn about fieldbus technology like Profibus, Profinet and Modbus…
- You are dynamic and flexible to work one day in the office together with your process engineer colleagues in tuning the functional description and software of a water treatment plant, and to be active the other day in the field analyzing the functioning of a treatment step.
- You are not scared to work with and to learn to use high level programming languages as there are: Python, Django,…
- We are a diverse company so being multilingual is a big plus!
- We solve Water problems al over the world, so if you like to travel and discover the world…
- Together with your colleagues from the engineering team, services team and digital team, you are keen to work upon the most qualitive developments.
Working as an automation engineer at Waterleau is challenging, adventurous, innovative, but super satisfying, as you are developing in a very enthusiastic team complete and sustainable solutions.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.