As a Project Controller you are part of a controlling team that plays a key role in ensuring the profitability of the projects:
- You are responsible for the monthly financial project reporting of projects in Belgium and abroad: e.g. variance analysis (purchasing, hours spent…), calculation of economic progress (PoC, WIP), budget vs actuals vs previsions (end of work prognoses), variation orders of each project, cash flow planning of the project and local entities,
- Monthly meetings with project managers (local & international) and daily assistance of the business where needed,
- Monthly follow-up of statutory accounts of companies & branches abroad in close collaboration with local teams to ensure full compliance of each entity with local legislation. E.g. Algeria, Macau, Italy, and Colombia amongst others,
- You will develop and implement new ways of working and improve business processes within the domain of project controlling and reporting,
- In close collaboration with the group controller you will get to know the company, the business, and the way of working within Waterleau
- Reports to CFO
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a project organization,
- Good understanding of local fiscal legislation, transfer pricing, VAT,
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a strong plus,
- you are accurate and analytical,
- You have an international outlook and are motivated to work in a multicultural environment,
- Whilst working at Waterleau you will travel 5 to 10% of your time (mostly 2 to 3 days in sequence with the ability to plan your schedule)
- Able to communicate comfortably in English, French, and Dutch.
When you start at Waterleau you become part of an international team passionate about water and the protection of the eco-system.Waterleau offers an attractive salary package with a company car and other interesting advantages.You obtain a leading role within the finance team with the possibility to work with a very motivated team of experts.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.