Waterleau, member of Group Machiels, is a global Water Technology Company committed to protect one of our most valuable natural resources: water. We provide solutions for water production, wastewater treatment and water reuse. We will do everything in our power to help industries and municipalities reach their sustainable development goals. We strongly believe that every drop counts.
Passionate about water, we have developed a portfolio of state-of-the-art water technologies and acquired an impressive track record of +2000 references across all continents. Our services include design & build of turnkey plants, technology pack providing as well as outsourced operations and maintenance.
To meet the increasing demand and in order to further strengthen our position within the international industry, we are currently looking for a: project controller.
As a Controller you are part of a controlling team that plays a key role in ensuring the profitability of the international projects:
- You are responsible for the monthly financial project reporting of projects in Belgium and abroad: e.g. variance analysis (purchasing, hours spent…), calculation of economic progress (PoC, WIP), budget vs actuals vs previsions (end of work prognoses), variation orders of each project, cash flow planning of the project and local entities
- Monthly meetings with project managers (local & international) and daily assistance of the business where needed
- Monthly follow-up of statutory accounts of companies & branches abroad in close collaboration with local teams to ensure full compliance of each entity with local legislation. g. Algeria, Macau, Italy, and Colombia amongst others
- You will develop and implement new ways of working and improve business processes within the domain of project controlling and reporting
- In close collaboration with the group controller you will get to know the company, the business, and the way of working within Waterleau
- Reports to lead controlling
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience, in audit or controlling
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a plus
- You are accurate and analytical
- You have a hands on mentality and able to work autonomous
- You have an international outlook and are motivated to work in a multicultural environment
- Whilst working at Waterleau you will travel 5 to 10% of your time (mostly 2 to 3 days in sequence with the ability to plan your schedule)
- Able to communicate comfortably in English, French, and Dutch
Join our team and help build a sustainable future. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.