Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the eco-system. As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology.
You like to join this no-nonsense team as a Proposal Engineer since you love to work in a multidisciplinary team of Sales, Process and Proposal professionals active in the field of water, wastewater treatment, and biogas plants.
- Of course you take up the responsibility for the conceptual design and the development of the basic engineering package of water and wastewater treatment plants, mainly during the sales phase of a project.
- The architect in you is present, aiming to develop the winning concept and involve the different stakeholders when required.
- You are actively involved in the following technical aspects
- concept development with our experts
- process design and calculation
- mass and heat balances
- production of technical deliverables such as PFD, P&IDs, civil guidelines, data sheets, process notes, etc.
- The price calculation (including price requests to suppliers) and preparation of the commercial offer in collaboration with the Sales/Business Development Manager is your responsibility.
- Coordinating all parties involved, drives you to maintain frequent contact with both clients and suppliers.
- You provide support to the management in the proposal validation process.
What do you need to make this a fun and successful collaboration?
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by experience. You have a strong affinity for environmental technologies,
- Experience in the water sector is plus, but not a must,
- Knowledge of water and wastewater technologies is a plus: water chemistry, filtration processes (ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis), biological processes (aerobic, anaerobic),
- You are creative an innovative: you are striving to offer the best technical solution to our Clients, and are eager to learn about new technologies that could make a difference in our offering,
- You are rigorous and meticulous in your work,
- You show proven organizational skills,
- You are willing to travel abroad for short-term missions (max. 1 week),
- You are result oriented
- Excellent command of English. Any other language is a plus.
Find your local contact
Our expertise is always within reach. Digital communication has cut long distances short, but we advocate the traditional way of sharing insights.
Contact us today. We are looking forward to help you reach your sustainable development goals.