Do you want to be at the forefront of environmental technologies? Would you like to use your skills to protect our planet? If you feel like an entrepreneur, take the challenge and write us today.
We are looking for strong personalities willing to promote environmental stewardship. We seek operational, pragmatic and entrepreneurial individuals.
As the world is our home, we recruit people willing to travel and ready to work in teams with colleagues all over the world.
More Upcoming job fairs
- Electrical Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Automation Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Site Supervisor, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- CAD Designer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Junior Project Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Technical Piping Verantwoordelijke, Dendermonde Belgium
- Mechanical and electrical Site supervisor, Porto Portugal
- Ingénieur EIA, Casablanca Morocco
- AP Accountant (50 of 80%), Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Inventor Designer, Dendermonde Belgium
- Senior Process, Commissioning & Start up Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Hoofd Technische Dienst, Ieper Belgium
- Sales Director, Paris, Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône (Paris) France
- Junior Technico-Commercial, Saint-Ouen-l'Aumône (Paris) France
- Magazijnier, Dendermonde Belgium
Read what your future colleagues like about working at Waterleau.
Applications for internships between January and August 2019 have been closed!
Any idea what it would feel like to work for a green company? Do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? Enroll for an internship and grab the opportunity to be with your nose on water and wastewater related problems of today. Experience a professional working environment, challenging you to demonstrate your competencies: your analytical capability, effective communication skills, drive and commitment.