Do you want to be at the forefront of environmental technologies? Would you like to use your skills to protect our planet? If you feel like an entrepreneur, take the challenge and write us today.
We are looking for strong personalities willing to promote environmental stewardship. We seek operational, pragmatic and entrepreneurial individuals.
As the world is our home, we recruit people willing to travel and ready to work in teams with colleagues all over the world.
More Upcoming job fairs
- Project Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Electrical Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Project Director Morroco, Marrakech, Casablanca Morocco
- Site Supervisor, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Automation Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Mechanical and electrical Site supervisor, Porto Portugal
- CAD Designer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Project Ingenieur, Dendermonde Belgium
- Technical Piping Verantwoordelijke, Dendermonde Belgium
- Civil Design Engineer – Site Supervisor, Porto Portugal
Read what your future colleagues like about working at Waterleau.
Applications for internships between January and June 2018 have been closed!
Any idea what it would feel like to work for a green company? Do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? Enroll for an internship and grab the opportunity to be with your nose on water and wastewater related problems of today. Experience a professional working environment, challenging you to demonstrate your competencies: your analytical capability, effective communication skills, drive and commitment.