Do you want to be at the forefront of environmental technologies? Would you like to use your skills to protect our planet? If you feel like an entrepreneur, take the challenge and write us today.
We are looking for strong personalities willing to promote environmental stewardship. We seek operational, pragmatic and entrepreneurial individuals.
As the world is our home, we recruit people willing to travel and ready to work in teams with colleagues all over the world.
- Automation Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Technical Piping Verantwoordelijke, Dendermonde Belgium
- Mechanical and electrical Site supervisor, Porto Portugal
- Commissioning Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- (Senior) Process, Commissioning & Start up Engineer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Magazijnier, Dendermonde Belgium
- Plaatbewerker, Dendermonde Belgium
- Project Ingenieur, Dendermonde Belgium
- HR Officer, Wespelaar (Leuven) Belgium
- Werkplaatsverantwoordelijke, Dendermonde Belgium
- Pijpfitter, Dendermonde Belgium
- All-Round Administratief Bediende, Dendermonde Belgium
- Lasser, Dendermonde Belgium
Applications for internships first half of 2020 have been closed.
Any idea what it would feel like to work for a green company? Do you want to contribute to a sustainable future? Enroll for an internship and grab the opportunity to be with your nose on water and wastewater related problems of today. Experience a professional working environment, challenging you to demonstrate your competencies: your analytical capability, effective communication skills, drive and commitment.